Grandma-isms??

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Clint just reminded me of this conversation I had with my Mom when she was here... She's gonna kill me for posting this. :)

Mom: (while trying to boot up my lappy) What is your password?

Audrey: (looking exasperated) Really?

Mom: What?

Audrey: Really, Mom??

Mom: Oh. Ok. Really.

Audrey: No. NOT Really.

Mom: Ok. So Not Really. N-O-T [space]...

Audrey: NO. Really????

Mom: So Really??

Audrey: MOM!!

It was a pretty ridiculous conversation. I must say though, my Mom is the least dumb person I know. I'll admit, she has her moments (as shown...) but if you put this woman on Jeopardy, she would win the million dollars, the car, the trip to Hawaii... whatever. She is a Trivial Pursuit nightmare. We laughed about it right away when she realized how silly she was being but she will never live it down. Got it Mom? Really??

2 Wisecracks:

Alison said...

Moms/Grandmas are THEEEE BEST!

Gretchen said...

I forgot about this until you reminded me! I'm not mad...It was funny!.....One of those DUH, moments.