The Weekend Pt. 2 + HB to me!

Monday, July 6, 2009


ACK!! I LOVE this picture!! She looks so goofy!


So a friend of mine did this with her daughter to see what she would look like with longer hair.. Her picture turned out SO much cuter than mine!! We're just trying to see what she would look like with hair PERIOD!! It's pretty dang funny though!!


We celebrated the big 2-4 for me on Saturday while my Mom was in town. She took me shopping for some new clothes which were very much needed and my Grandma got me a cake (white with raspberry filling and buttercream frosting -- mah fave) with teal flowers on it. Fave color, fave cake.. it was good.
My BD is actually today and Clint and I went to Target and got me a new flat iron, a sports bra (to motivate the jazz-er-sizer in me.. Hmph), and then to B&N for new books! I got P&P (a classic that I've read so many times but don't have the book), The Book Thief, & The Time Traveler's Wife. The last two I don't know much about. Then we went to Five Guys and home in time for The Bachelorette.. She FINALLY sent Wes home. It's about freaking time!!

4 Wisecracks:

Alison said...

Happy Birthday!

I love the picture of Darbi on Clint's lap... sooo cute!!

Stephanie said...

Happy birthday, Audrey! Sounds like you had a good one.

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

Happy Birthday yesterday! I have read The Book Thief - I liked it - I have heard that The Time Traveler's wife is not so good....

Deidre said...

Yes to the book thief.