Grins that get me

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I have a small confession.. Those bathtime pictures I posted the other day... were from MEMORIAL DAY. I found them on my lappy and realized I had never posted them but she was looking to dang cute to forget about it. SO there they are. AND here are some more pictures. She really is looking monstrous to me and knowing that Clint was an almost-10-lb-baby makes me sick. Props to you mom's who make it all the way and do it the natural way. OUCH. Would you believe me if I told you we were still in Newborn diapers?? Well we are. Huggies brand has the dip in the front to keep from irritating real newborn's umbilical cords and they fit so nicely with her giant protruding mass on her tummy. I don't think she'll like size 1's when we finally get there! Oh my baby is so cute. That tongue-y grin gets me every. time.



6 Wisecracks:

Daphne said...

OMG! SO FREAKING CUTE!

Shari Romney Family!! said...

Again.. she is so cute. Such a little smiler! I just noticed... she is getting a little meat on her thighs! She is still so tiny but it looks like she is getting some little cushion!
~Shari

Alisha said...

She's a hoot!

The Plum Verbena said...

She is adorable! What a sweet smile!!

Jen Howick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan B ♥ said...

Sweet, sweet licker!