The Weekend

Monday, July 6, 2009

The only time I can get good pics of Darbi is when someone with a nicer camera is around.. Mine doesn't do weel in a poorly lit basement. My Mom came up with weekend with her duo of amazing camers and got these awesome pictures for us!









Because she was in town, we stayed up at my Grandma's in Sandy. Both her and my Grandma (who is a nurse) watched Darbi so we could finally go on a date!! We decided to go to a movie because with all the summer blockbusters coming out, we can't ever go see them because of D. Friday night we went and saw Transformers and Saturday we went and saw The Proposal. She was really fussy while we were gone and I felt bad but it was still nice to get out of the house with Clint.

3 Wisecracks:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

I'm glad you had a chance to go on a day - we all need that once in awhile, at least. I love the picture of the three of you in front of the flag!

Nic and Ashley Haws said...

I absolutely LOVE the pictures of Darbi! And I have to say, the picture of the three of you in front of the flag is beautiful!

I'm glad you guys got out for some fun! Isn't it nice to have that chance? I've seen "The Proposal" twice and I love it! I wanna see it again! How did you like "Transformers"? I've heard mixed reviews on that one....

You guys are so awesome and Darbi is getting cuter every day!

Becky Bean said...

I can't believe how big D is!!! Yay!