Dreamin' of the Darbster!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Clint left for school today around 8 and I woke up to pump.. Starting to become a route for us which is nice. Since I'm home now, I've got a list of things that need to get done; hang up clean clothes, call the insurance company, do dishes, etc. So I had a lot to do for when I finished pumping. What did I do though?? Go back to bed. I'm terrible. But, I need my sleep! :) Simple as that. So when Clint called me at 11 ( I know I know... I won't sleep that late again!) I was scrambling to make the house look like I had been up for 3 hours and did something. :) I threw my hair up, put on some jeans, moved the dishes around in the sink (clever little trick which I'm sure does nothing and he didn't even notice.. hehe) and started to pump again. Clint comes home and sees through my little ploy to make it look like I got a lot done. Oh well. :) At least he knows the real me.

Anyway, I had a dream while I was sleeping and Darbi was in it! She was like 5 years old and was DANG cute and was absolutely fine! We were on vacation in Mexico with my family and she had the biggest fro of curly blondish hair! She wanted to go get it braided and beaded down by the beach so we let her. (I hope she didn't get lice.. I don't think I'll let her do that in real life. Gross.) Anyway, my mom was taking pictures of her and I goofing off and they were so cute! She said something to me and I totally corrected her English!! I am so going to be that mom that makes her kids speak correctly! HAHA! It was such a good dream!

Clint and I are off to the hospital. We may hit the 2 pound mark today! Cross your fingers!

3 Wisecracks:

Megan B ♥ said...

I don't know, Audrey. That dream was too detailed to not be prophecy :)

I'm SO glad you got some sleep. Our days at UVRMC were so wonderous in just that kind of unexpected, simple way.

Oh, and I don't miss pumping. At. All.

Cyndi Hendrickson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cyndi Hendrickson said...

I LOVE your Mexico dream! We go go Mexico every year for vacation. You must, too!