Big girl binky.. for real

Saturday, April 4, 2009

I finally got to go in and see my little girl again today! And HOLD her again! It's amazing how much she has changed since I last held her on Sunday. I think she has gained about 150 grams since then. She weighed 1903 which is 4 pounds 3 ounces. I kind of like this weigh-every-other-day-deal we've got going. It makes it seem like she's growing twice as fast! We went in tonight and gave her a bath (which she of course loved) and then we snuggled for about 30 minutes (it was like midnight..). I swear she smiled at me the moment I got in her isolette with her to change her diaper. I swear!! And now she's really taking a big girl binky. We tried it about 3 weeks ago and she could suck on it but it about choked her. Today she did really well with it. I don't even have to hold it in for her anymore. She can suck on it and it stays there. She keeps it in her mouth by herself like a big girl.

Now: a video to prove it.



Tomorrow's agenda: Antiquing then cleaning then visiting the Darbster.. because I can!

1 Wisecracks:

Megan B ♥ said...

Oh, that's so precious! Um... Crew still can't keep his binky in his mouth...