12 hour update

Thursday, April 30, 2009

I wanted to give a quick update on how my day is going so far. I've been here since 8AM, and I've only fed her twice! It's almost 3PM!! She did WONDERFUL with both feedings so far. At 8, she was starving, ate 60ml (all she needed to get was 48ml) and slept right up until noon! Then I fed her at noon, and she took 53ml! Now she's asleep and I'm just waiting for her to wake up. We are going on 3 hours and she's still sleeping. So far so good! We will see what the next hour brings but I'm hopeful! :) And I'm hoping she'll gain mega weight tonight! I know she's burning more calories with all these back to back feedings but I can hope!

AND it's fajita night in the cafeteria and they have amazing fajitas.. Actually.. they have amazing fajitas according to Clint and my Mom because while I was in the hospital, one night my Mom went and brought back her and Clint dinner and that's what it was. I was still on a "soft foods only" diet and I couldn't have any. :( So I'm excited for tonight! AAAND, we will be going to a movie tonight as we may not get the chance here soon.. And maybe tomorrow night. :)

3 Wisecracks:

Alisha said...

Soooo glad all is going well. Enjoy your time with Clint before D comes home!

Megan B ♥ said...

This is just SO GREAT!! Hmmm.... and good to know I could have date night at the UVRMC cafe...

Stephanie said...

How exciting! I'm so glad everything is going so well. Such a good idea to have some dates before she goes home. Can't wait to hear when the big day is!