The Princess and the Easter Bunny

Saturday, April 11, 2009

In my time here at the hospital, I've noticed that the night shift seems to come up with really creative things to do to pass the time. Well.. the other night, Darbi became the object that fueled their fun for the night. While it will never beat this night escapade, I do love how the picture turned out!! Her head is HUGE compared to her little body!! It's such a funny picture!!


Now... Onto the more creepy picture of the day. Darbi had her picture taken with the Easter Bunny yesterday!! I didn't really care either way if they did it but I figured what the heck? I wasn't there when they did it but I found this piece of work by Darbi's bedside tonight and words could not express.. I stopped midsentence when I was talking to Ms. OT #2. I love that they made a cute little page and everything and I love that one of the nurses bribed her daughter into dressing up like the Easter Bunny so that parents could have darling pictures taken of their children BUT... the look on Darbi's face pretty much takes the cake. I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!





She looks so terrified!! I know she had no idea what was going on.. but.. this was awesome. Just PURE awesome.

7 Wisecracks:

Justina Selim said...

Those pics of her are so cute!

Brayden's Blog said...

The pictures of my great-niece and the Easter Bunny are totally price-less.

The Alleman Family said...

Her look with the easter bunny is priceless! Can you imagine the look you will get from her when she see's santa for the first time?

Becky Bean said...

Haha! What a great kid!

The Robisons said...

Looks like a dress up party at that place. How fun!

Audrey said...

This reminds me of a picture of my sister when she was a baby and the scariest clown from heck!!! I can't believe that parents let their children near these people!!! Jk, that's hilarious. She will pee her pants laughing at this when she's older. :)

Megan B ♥ said...

I saw this the other day and I LAUGHED and laughed!! So hilarious! Love those nighttime nurses! Oh, and your friends need to comment on your blog more often. No, none of them commented on mine, but more than 17 of them clicked onto my blog! Tell them they need to be more valiant commenters on your blog!