Baby Shower!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

I seriously have the best ward ever! And the best Visiting Teacher ever!! Today my VT threw me a shower with our whole ward. I don't know very many people because we've been in Primay (I know who their kids are though!!) and today I got to meet so many people! It was awesome! The food was so yummy and so many people that I didn't even know came. It's so nice to be a part of a bigger family who are so helpful and welcoming!!

It was a little weird to be there not pregnant and without a baby but it's very comforting to have a few more of the necessities that will aid us when big D comes home. It's a little frightening knowing that I could possibly have a baby living here with us in a month. I feel better knowing I have a few things to get us going!!

Our most needed gift of the day: (That I am SO SO SO excited about!!!)


Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU 4th Ward!!!

I took my camera but completely forgot to take pictures!! It was so beautifully decorated!! Here's the little set-up I brought with me so people could kind of get to know Darbi more..


1 Wisecracks:

Megan B ♥ said...

Wonderful! I'm so glad! And I can't believe how well organized and completely caught up on documentation you are about Darbi's life. You're amazing!