Double duty

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Darbi pulled a fast one on me tonight and did double duty IN MY HAND!! Or should I say double doodie?? Yes.. Double. #1 AND #2. For the 5 seconds it takes us to zero out the scale on the bed, Darbi chose to use that time to relieve herself... on me. For all you mom's out there... you'll tell me to get used to it and my Dad told me what goes around comes around.. Apparently I passed on my good timing skills to my daughter. :)

This was me holding her last night. Doesn't she look so big in my arms? I was shocked when I looked at this picture.

BTW - She's 12 weeks old today!

5 Wisecracks:

Justina Selim said...

Haha, gotta love that! Sometimes it doesn't even matter if they are wearing a diaper. I swear Eva's doodie today came straight out her diaper without touching it and went right onto the carpet!!

Emma said...

She is getting so big! Oh my goodness! At least she's a girl and leaves just one puddle, Xavier got my comforter in three different places in a matter of seconds. Ugg.

Megan B ♥ said...

LOL, little stinker! I love it! OH MY GOODNESS; she IS getting so big! What nice fatty milk you have, Mommy! Darbi, who are you and what did you do with our far too tiny little imp! You'll be home in NO TIME!!

Aimee said...

Wow! She's so big! It's amazing how quickly they change, huh?! Grow, Darbi, grow!

Daphne said...

audrey, you and darbi look so cute together! I wish I was up there to see you guys. tell audrey sweetheart i said hi when next you speak to her.