Mercydez

Sunday, March 15, 2009

How fragile life, how certain death. We do not know when we will be required to leave this mortal existence. And so I ask, “What are we doing with today?” If we live only for tomorrow, we’ll eventually have a lot of empty yesterdays. Have we been guilty of declaring, “I’ve been thinking about making some course corrections in my life. I plan to take the first step—tomorrow”? With such thinking, tomorrow is forever. Such tomorrows rarely come unless we do something about them today.

--President Thomas S. Monson


Mercydez has returned to our Heavenly Father. Please keep this sweet family in your prayers.

1 Wisecracks:

Travis & Adrienne said...

How grateful I am for my precious neice. Isn't she incredible? She has a phenomenal spirit and an ability to touch family and strangers a like.

Thank you for honoring my sweet niece, Mercydez.

I hope you are blessed in all your endeavors. One thing we have learned (among many) is that everyone is suffering..whatever your enduring I hope you are blessed and uplifted. God is good.

Thank you again for loving, supporting, and caring for my dear sister, brother-in-law, and sweet neice.

Sincerely,
Aunt Addy