How I choose to remember it all

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I just thought I'd share this with everyone. A lot of people wonder if I keep a journal and pretty much, my blog is my journal. I still need to write down the entire hospital experience from how and why specifically I was admitted to the hospital till when I had Darbi and how I felt about the whole situation. But, until I get that done, this is how I've been keeping track of EVERYTHING. It will be nice to reference in case I forget anything when I do get around to writing that all down. My mom is a genius and when I was in the hospital, she went to Pebbles to pick up a 12x12 calendar for me to keep track of things daily. Now I will just cut the calendar portion out and slide it in a 12x12 page protector to have right there in her scrapbook. I am so grateful I've kept up with it and I haven't missed a day! It's already so fun to look back on it and see how far we've come.



2 Wisecracks:

Justina Selim said...

Just wanted to say hi and that I kinda got a peek at your cute baby! Some of our close friends from law school have a baby in the Nicu right now and we brought them dinner at the hospital the other night. She brought me in to take a peek at her baby boy and I saw that he was right next to Darbi. I didn't get too close because I didn't want people to think I was a weirdo, but it was neat to see her name over there! I was hoping u guys would show up! :0>

rachel b. said...

That's a really cool idea! And your handwriting is amazing . . . I'm so jealous.