A first time Grandpa!!

Saturday, January 24, 2009

My dad shouldn't be called grandpa yet! That's so weird to actually type that. My Grandpa Hillman is the only one.. Maybe I should come up with something else for Darbi to call him... I can't think of anything right now.. anything creative anyway.

Anyone got any ideas?

He's too young to be a Grandpa. I do know that this little girl is going to have this "old man" wrapped around her finger and she is going to get the most spoilings from him. I should put the reigns on now but I know that as hard as I try, she really will get whatever she wants. I already know if she asks for a pony.. She'll get 2!

7 Wisecracks:

Becky Bean said...

What about "Pappy?"

Audrey said...

I thought about "gran-pappy" because of Elizabeth.. Remember that story she would tell about Mosiah to help us study for our BOM tests??

Brayden's Blog said...

How about just grandpa Blair?

CP said...

I vote... Boppy!

Alison said...

I like Grandpa Blair.

When Keegan was born I had a hard time wrapping my head around calling my dad 'grandpa' too. So we selected 'grandpa sid.' It is still a great fit!!!

Megan B ♥ said...

I like Bobby :) We have a Papa and that works so well.

Anonymous said...

Pop or Poppy?